AMSCo. ( Alex Maritime Service Company)
Specialist ANNUAL AND FIVE YEARLY INSPECTIONS ON MARINE SAFETY AND LIFTING EQUIPMENT service and repair.
AMSCo. RESPECT YOUR SAFETY
- Head office based in Alexandria, Egypt and cover all Egyptian ports by expert team work trained professionally to do all service safely and perfectly, as was had established by an experienced engineers who were involved in marine maintenance/repairs and related engineering services for many years.
- Established in 2014 by an experienced personnel who were involved in marine services, maintenance/repairs and related engineering services for many years.
- An integrated services provider established to deliver the best services to the local communities of the Arab Region with international standards utilizing the latest and best solutions with plans to expand horizontally to cover countries across the Middle East and North Africa , and vertically to include new marine markets and specialties.
AMSCo. specializes in the following areas:
- Services/maintenance of all brands of marine lifeboats, Rescueboat and Davit/winch including the overhauling of main hook release mechanism, repair to fiberglass boat hull, overhauling winch and gearbox , servicing of sprinkler system, servicing/overhaul of engine and steering gears, etc.
- CO2 High / Low Pressure System,
- Foam System,
- Halon System,
- Dry Powder System,
- Fire Alarm System,
- Fire Detection System,
- Smoke Detection System,
- Sprinkler System,
- Water Spray System,
- Water Fog System,
- FM200 System,
- Fire Extinguisher,
- Breathing Apparatus AND Escape Sets (EEBD),
- Immersion Suit,
- Fireman Suit,
- Lifebuoy, Life Jacket,
- Life rafts,
- Lifting equipment inspection and supply,
- Accommodation Ladder, Pilot Ladder, Gangway,
- Testing and commissioning of all marine equipments,
- Technical sales support and service and
- Sales and supply…..
Why to choose us / Our Authorization
- ISO 9001:2015 LRQA Certified,
- Recognized competent A Party/Person,
- Recognized by class society as a service supplier for Life Saving Appliances,
- Personnel trained and authorized in accordance with ILO and IMO regulations,
- Major classification society approved,
- One stop shop,
- Global organization,
- Local operation,
- Fleet and frame agreements,
- 24/7 Emergency service,
- Rapid response and
- Meets the ILO and IMO regulation